"KhozloIndia" is the sole owner and operator of the Website www.khozlo.in (referred to herein as "KhozloIndia", “Website”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) – Leads for Partner. "KhozloIndia" intends to act only as an online medium or platform through which Users can avail of required Services (as defined below) from third-party service providers. "KhozloIndia" operates and manages its activities from its corporate office located in Haldwani (Uttarakhand, India).
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS WEBSITE WILL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS DEFINED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY OR ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE AND/OR APP OR ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED THEREIN.
For the purpose of these Terms, all references made to:
• “Service” collectively refers to the services offered through the Website;
• “Service Provider” refers to users of the Website providing or offering the aforementioned services;
• “Service User” refers to the user requesting, purchasing, or using the services;
• “User”, “You”, and “Your” means the person accessing, viewing, using, or participating, in the Website in any manner, irrespective of whether you are a Service User, Service Provider, or simply visiting or browsing through the Website;
BY ACCESSING, USING, OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS WEBSITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT. WE MAY, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, REFUSE TO OFFER SERVICES TO ANY PERSON, USER, OR ENTITY IF WE FEEL YOU DO NOT SATISFY THE MINIMUM AGE CRITERIA OR IF WE HAVE ANY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OF THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREUNDER.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AFTER THE REVISION OF THE TERMS, WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE REVISED TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY OR ACCEPT ANY OF THESE OR THE FUTURE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of the KhozloIndia Website and/or App, including but not limited to any of the content, information, or data presented on the Website is solely at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Services offered through the KhozloIndia Website, including but not limited to the information delivered as part of the Service, all the content, materials, data, and information (collectively referred to herein as “Content”) and the content or information submitted by other users or Third-Parties (collectively referred to herein as “Third-Party Data”, “Data”), and any other substance of the KhozloIndia Website and/or App, are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind (express or implied) of non-infringement, merchantability, suitability, and fitness for a particular purpose, to the maximum extent as permitted by applicable law.
You acknowledge and agree that, while using KhozloIndia, you may be exposed to Content submitted by Third-Party sources. We are not responsible or liable for the inaccuracy, usefulness or safety of accessing such Content. KhozloIndia reserves the right to remove, delete, edit, or move the Content, in part or in whole, without prior notice, and also terminate the User’s access or permission to use the Website and/or App if We feel that the Content submitted by you is inappropriate, does not comply with the provisions mentioned in these Terms, are in violation of Copyright laws, Intellectual Property laws, or are pornographic, obscene, offensive, insensitive, or vulgar. You agree to indemnify and hold KhozloIndia free and harmless regarding all matters related to your use of the AssureShift Website or the Content presented therein.
KhozloIndia and its Directors, Managers, Officers, Employees, Successors, Assigns, Subsidiaries, Service Providers, and Agents (referred to herein, for the sake of these Terms, as “Team”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, with respect to the following:
• That you will have continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Website at all times or at any particular time;
• That the Content or Third-Party Data will be free of errors, inaccuracies, mistakes or defamatory material;
• That the Content, or any of the services offered on or through this site; our servers; or any electronic communication sent from us; or the Website itself will be free of viruses, bugs, Trojan Horses or similar harmful components;
• That the use of the KhozloIndia Website and/or App or availing any Services through KhozloIndia will meet, fulfil or satisfy your requirements completely;
• That the Services will be secure and available at any particular time and location;
KhozloIndia and its Team DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST and DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITIES FOR
• Errors, mistakes, incorrectness, incompleteness, falsity, deceitfulness, inaccuracy, omissions, or quality of any information presented on the KhozloIndia Website or App, including but not limited to any of the Content or Third-Party Data;
• Any form of loss or damages incurred by you, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential, or exemplary, as a result of your use of the Website, its Content, or Services provided or offered on or through the KhozloIndia Website;
• Any bugs, viruses, Trojan Horses, or other similar harmful components that may be transmitted through the use of Our Website and/or App, through any Third-Party website or link;
• Any interruptions caused in transmissions to or through the Website and/or App while being used;
• Failing to provide any requested information which may or may not be available on the Website or App; or if you have obtained or not obtained desired information from all the Content presented on the KhozloIndia Website and/or App;
• Any illegal, offensive, abusive or defamatory conduct of any Service User(s), Service Provider(s) or other Third-Party individual(s);
• Any disputes arising from or as a result of the transactions or dealings made between Service User(s) and Service Provider(s);
KhozloIndia will not be involved in, party to or responsible for any transaction, or disputes, that takes place between Service User(s) and Service Provider(s), and disclaims all liabilities related to the same.
KhozloIndia Website and App may contain information and links provided by one or more Third-Parties; and, we cannot have complete control and are not responsible for the information provided by such Third-Parties (Third-Party Data). KhozloIndia does not endorse, warrant, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the product, service, or material advertised, offered or provided by a Third-Party, and the placement of such Third-Party Data, links or advertisements in any part of the Website does not constitute endorsement by KhozloIndia in any way. Therefore, you acknowledge that you will hold KhozloIndia and its Team free of any liabilities arising from your access or use of such Third-Party Data and links to their websites presented on the KhozloIndia Website, or the content presented therein. We would advise you to read the Terms and Conditions of each Third-Party website before you visit or use the same.
The Services and information presented on the KhozloIndia Website or App may contain Technical Inaccuracies or Typographical Errors. Hence, you agree to use your best judgement and exercise caution while using the Content or Services on the KhozloIndia Website.
1. SERVICE USERS
Accessing, using, or participating in the KhozloIndia Website, is free of cost for the Service Users, and will remain the same in the future as well, to find, use, or avail of the desired Services.
2. SERVICE PROVIDERS
To display, publish or post about the Services offered by You (Service Provider), on the KhozloIndia Website, a minimum chargeable fee is applicable.
KhozloIndia requires Service Providers to make payments (“Fees”) to be able to respond or reply to Lead Requests posted, and to contact Service Users, irrespective of whether the Lead Request eventually results or converts into a confirmed transaction or not.
KhozloIndia requires Service Providers to make at least 1 Lead Request purchase every month (4 weeks).
The Refund Policy is applicable only to Service Providers who are a part of KhozloIndia, as we do not charge Service Users for posting, requesting, or availing the Services through Us.
Before filing a formal lawsuit, we encourage you to first contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to seek a resolution through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) which typically includes neutral evaluation, conciliation, negotiation, mediation, and arbitration in lieu of courtroom trial.
Copyrights © 2022 Khozlo All rights reserved.